1. What is something you currently find 'taxing'?
Trying to understand other people. A particular person to be more specific. I will leave it at that.
2. I've seen this question asked in various forms on several social media sites...you can only keep three-
coffee, jewelry, tacos, wine, books, dogs, chocolate, Netflix, make-up, leggings, cheese, cats
Which three do you keep and how easy or hard was it for you to decide?
Books, chocolate and make-up. Easy decision. I like coffee but only have it on occasion. I wear basic jewelry (engagement and wedding rings, stud earrings, my Fitbit and sometimes a bracelet or necklace) that I wouldn't want to give up but not in my top three. I could live without tacos. I don't drink wine. I like dogs but don't have one because my husband isn't a pet person (he really is a kind man though). I don't watch Netflix, wear leggings, care too much for cheese and I am allergic to cats.
3. Tell us something you know or have learned about forgiveness?
Forgiveness is a command. I can forgive someone whether I feel like it or not.
4. What's something you'd recommend that is often overlooked and under appreciated?
Simple acts of kindness. It doesn't take much to do something kind for someone else, even a stranger.
5. Give us a favorite word that starts with letter K and tell us why this is the one you chose.
Kinesthetic as in kinesthetic learning. It is one of the three basic learning styles. Kinesthetic learners process information best when they are physically engaged during the learning process. I used to love planning lessons for my students to include this style of learning. If it was included more in elementary classrooms I think there would be far less students labeled ADHD. Just my opinion :)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Does anyone else still have their Easter decorations up? I was going to take mine down this past weekend but it just felt too early.