Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. Has spring sprung in your part of the world? How can you tell? Did March come in like a lion where you live? Going out like a lamb or something more ferocious?
It is starting to spring. The forsythia bushes are starting to bloom and the tree in my backyard is starting to show its pink flowers (I think it is a crabapple tree). I would say March came in like a lion because it was rainy and windy but not snowy. We only had a sprinkling of snow a few times this winter which is most unusual for us. We did not use any of our snow gear this year. It is going out like a lamb, but I wish it wasn't so gray. Really could use some more sunshine to make the days feel a bit brighter.
2. The last thing that caused you to spring to your feet?
The kitchen timer going off. I usually set it to remind me to do something (switch the laundry, check something I am cooking, etc.) but then get annoyed when it goes off. It has the most irritating sound that I rush to shut it off. I guess that is its purpose. If the sound was pleasant I might not get up ;)
3. Do you have a spring clean to-do list? What's one chore on the list you've already managed to accomplish? What spring clean chore do you most dread?
Yes I have a spring cleaning list in my head. I have already managed to do the windows and curtains in the living room, dining room and kitchen. I am not looking forward to doing my bedroom because I want to go through my paperwork and closet. I will feel better once it is done but it is taking me a bit to get started.
4. Tell us something you've learned about yourself or the wider world as a result of social distancing/the virus crisis.
People really do try to come together when crisis hits. I have seen many gestures of care and concern for others during this trying time. There still are countless people who are selfless in their acts of service for their fellow man. So many are sharing their gifts to benefit others.
5. Something you love that's the color pink?
I love pale pink roses.