Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. Are there any men or women in blue on your family tree?
Not that I know of.
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? What helps you get over it?
No. I try to think of the coming week as a fresh start.
I do not particularly like blue cheese. I used to dip my hot wings in it but hoped to not get a chunk of cheese in there. Now I just eat them plain.
4. We can't head in to the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? Complete this thought: I work best when____________________.
I have a clear plan of action.
5. 'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general)
I think diligence is a necessary discipline.
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around?
I have not been to many of America's National Parks. I have been to Fire Island, which is absolutely beautiful. I usually visit more town and state parks. I would like to get to a Fire Island beach again.
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less.
August started slow and ended so quickly!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Twelve days of summer vacation left. I plan on floating in the pool, sitting around the fire pit at night and getting to the beach :)