Visit Joyce and join the fun!
I'd rather go for a walk in the woods. I don't like gardening. I've tried a few times but as soon as I see a worm I get all grossed out. There are lots of woods to walk in just a few minutes from my house so yes it is possible.
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?)I can't remember. I don't like surprises. I try not to spring something on someone else either.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
I'd like to start exercising and stick with it.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
In the center near the back. I haven't gone to a movie theatre in years, yes years! I don't remember the last movie I saw but I am sure it was a kids movie like Curious George or Veggie Tales' Jonah and we went as a family. I prefer to watch movies at home where I can hit pause as needed. Plus all that visual stimulation and loud noise makes me dizzy.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
I want them to think that I am kind and care about others.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
Frozen vegetables from Trader Joe's. We buy broccoli, green beans, corn and mixed veggies regularly.
Going to the grocery store on Saturdays. It is so crowded and the check out lines are way too long.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This morning the birds are chirping and I hear the landscapers busy at work with spring cleanups but it is bitterly cold. I don't think the weather is going to feel like Spring for a while yet, but I think I am going to put up my Easter decorations and enjoy them for a while :)