Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes, I do.
Rainbow loom bracelets. I do occasionally wear them and have asked my children to make them in seasonal colors for me.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
Yes, I love peppermint. My favorite is mint chocolate chip ice cream. Can you go wrong with chocolate and peppermint? Peppermint bark is another favorite of mine. I just bought some starlight mints last night to make some :)
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)...which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
I'll say on thin ice. I've heard some comments that have put people on thin ice recently.
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else's home? Still friends?
I'm sure I have. The one I remember though is my friend spilling nail polish remover on my mother's end table and then moving the doilie to cover it. Yes, we were still friends after that.
6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or theGrinch before his heart grew?
Buddy the Elf :) Well, not quite that far but closer to him than the Grinch.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger." 13And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:14 "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!"
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am almost finished with my Christmas baking. So far I've baked Wedding Cakes, Thumbprints, M&M and Sour Cream Cookies (about 478 cookies). I still have raspberry bars and maple walnut balls to make. One of my favorite things to do this time of year :)