Visit Joyce and join the fun!
I can't seem to come up with an answer for this one. I'm sure after I read everyone else's answers something will come to me.
2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???
I don't think there is one that I've never done. I don't usually shampoo the carpets but can't say I've never done it. My husband usually does that job since we have to carry the machine up and down the stairs. Also we shampoo our carpets late at night so they can dry overnight while we aren't walking on them and he is more of a night owl than me.
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
I feel like there is no right way to answer this question. I believe we are all influenced by our sin nature and that our surroundings influence us as well.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
Toasted marshmallows. I like mine lightly and evenly toasted to a golden brown. Although I won't turn down a burnt one either ;)
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
I treasure all of them and the wonderful gifts they are but to pick one I'd say sight. One of the greatest gifts is to see God's beautiful creation.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
Madison Square Garden in NYC. It's in NYC!
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Thanks for all the snow!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Saturday is March 1st, and our town is having its St. Patrick's Day Parade. We may have some light snow showers so that should be interesting. Some years it is so warm that we don't even need jackets and this year looks like we'll have to bundle up.
Top of the morning to ya!