Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49's in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super?
I don’t attend many big events. I haven’t been to any weddings in a while. I don’t go to concerts anymore. I guess I’d say our annual church picnic that was in September. It is always fun to relax with your church friends and family.
2. Share something you're a fan of these days?
I am a big fan of So Delicious Coconut Creamer. I like the Hazelnut and French Vanilla flavors. It doesn’t contain milk or soy.
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I'm talking the edible appetizer kind. What's your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
I love wings. I like my wings medium with carrot and celery sticks on the side. I love dipping them in blue cheese dressing. My husband and I used to go out for wings late night but that was before kids. Sometimes we get them from our pizza place for take out or I make my own. Emeril makes a great hot sauce that I like for wings but it is hard to find in the stores.
4. As long as we're talking sports today...have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
I haven’t really been following his story. I have heard a bit of it on the news but that is about it. It is sad.
5. What's a question you hate to be asked?
How much do I weigh! LOL!
6. The coaches in this Sunday's big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er's and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you're an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
No, I don’t think my two sisters and I are competitive. We are all into something different so there hasn’t been much competition. On our own I think we are all competitive, just not against each other.
7. What's your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play?
I like softball, but haven’t played in years, unless you count hitting the ball for the kids to field ;)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last week the weather was in the teens. Today it is in the 50s and supposed to rain. Crazy weather! I'm still hoping for snow, no matter what the groundhog sees ;)