Monday, July 5, 2010
Here is Courtney's challenge for this week:
This weeks Marriage challenge is: Admire Your Husband. If you are a blogger write a post all about your husband and what you admire in him and then show it to him! He will smile! If you are not a blogger, list the things you admire about your husband in the comment section and show it to him!
The top ten things I admire about my husband Tom:
1. His love for the LORD. He has a strong faith and trust in our LORD. No matter what the situation, he always points it back to God.
2. His dedication to do what is right. He knows what he believes and has strong convictions which he sticks to.
3. He has a willing heart. Whenever there is a need, he puts the other person first. And he does so without complaining.
4. He has a grateful and content heart. He never criticizes me and is always happy with what I do. Whether it is the way I keep the house, dress the kids, cook. He is happy with my efforts.
5. He is humble. He is so very intelligent and often times it means that people don't understand him. Rather than prove how smart he is by explaining in ways that others might not understand, he lets it go. He doesn't have to prove himself. He knows who he is.
6. He is handy. He can fix anything. When something breaks he knows exactly what to do. I don't have to depend on someone else for those mechanical failures.
7. He is such a fun Dad. He loves doing fun things with the kids and he makes everyday fun for the kids. There is lots of laughter in our home.
8. He is very protective of us. He defends us physically, spiritually and emotionally.
9. His forgiving spirit. He does not hold grudges or bring up past hurts. If I ask him to forgive me, I know he does. He follows the example of our LORD by burying it in the deepest part of the sea.
10. He has a joyful spirit. He is a happy person who treasures every blessing, no matter how small. He has an outgoing personality and will talk to anyone no matter where he is. He is always ready to give an account of the hope that is within him.