Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. My daughter earned her Master's Degree this past weekend...what's something you've 'mastered' in recent weeks or months?
Eating a Paleo diet and losing 15 lbs :) My doctor put me on a Paleo diet to calm down my autoimmune thyroid condition. I started on July 1st and have followed it strictly. I went for blood work this morning and see my doctor next week to get the results. Hoping it has helped.
2. What song most reminds you of your childhood?
Who Love You? By Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. I remember listening to it in my Mom's car when I was a little girl. I just heard it in the car today and had to crank it up and share it with my kids :)
3. What do you think about single gender groups and/or events? Should everygroup/event be open to both genders? If not, what sort of exceptions do you think are appropriate?
I don't think every group or event should be open to both genders. Some examples are bridal and baby showers (I know couples' showers are becoming quite popular but I think it is a special time for women), men's breakfasts, ladies' book clubs, etc.
4. What's your favorite spice? Your favorite dish containing your favorite spice?
Cinnamon is my favorite spice. Lately I've been eating it on my sweet potatoes since I can't have butter and it is delicious. Cinnamon rolls are amazing too!
5. I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and asked if I could
Chevron patterns are everywhere! Do you like it or think its just a little too much? Do you own anything 'chevron'?
I like it but don't think it is something I'd wear myself. It is a very busy pattern but matched with a solid would look nice. I tend to avoid very busy patterns.
6. What's something you disliked as a child, but can fully appreciate now?
Bedtimes. As a kid I remember not liking to go to bed because I thought I might miss something. Now I love going to bed after a long, tiring day.
7. What can irritate you very quickly?
Rude people, especially when I am the customer. Good customer service almost always leads to more business from me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a great week :)