Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
2. What decision are you glad you made?
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
No, I still am enjoying my fall and Thanksgiving decorations. I plan on starting to put up my Christmas decorations Thanksgiving weekend or the following Monday.
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join?
I love to play 500 Rummy!
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
Unfortunately I tend to snack a lot when I am feeling stressed. I have friends that can't eat when they are stressed and I could never relate.
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
Yes, I reviewed a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker for CSN and since I was given one for free it was favorable! I wrote about it here. I actually used it tonight to make Maple Walnut coconut milk ice cream. Since I am now dairy free I had to find an alternative. I mixed one can of coconut milk, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, 1 tsp. vanilla extract in a blender. Then I poured it into the ice cream maker and let it go for about ten minutes. I added some chopped walnuts and let them get nice and mixed in. Delicious!
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
It was with my doctor. She was reviewing my bloodwork and we were discussing what I should do about my overactive thyroid, if anything. She said she wouldn't do anything since my numbers are moving in the right direction and some are now in range. It was very encouraging since I have so far refused many treatments including radioactive iodine and anti-thyroid meds which are known to damage your liver. I'm sticking to eating Paleo, taking my vitamins and supplements and will continue to be monitored. Most importantly I am praying that God will heal my autoimmune thyroid condition.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a great week.~Theresa