Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. According to Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is 'selfie'. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens?
Well it is a cute word, isn't it? I have had pictures taken of myself before starting a weight loss or workout program but since I didn't take them myself not sure if that counts. I don't mind getting my picture taken as long as I am with those I love.
2. Will you send out Christmas cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind?
Yes, I am planning on sending out Christmas cards this year. No they are not ready. I still need to take pictures for them.
3. Do you trust easily?
I think so, although maybe not with strangers. I like to think it is being alert rather than not trusting ;)
4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)...of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent?
I love cinnamon although I tend to think of it as a fall scent. For December I'll say peppermint. I like peppermint tea and Burt's Bees makes my favorite lip balm which is peppermint. I need lots of lip balm with the cold weather.
5. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was that by choice or necessity?
It feels like I did more listening. Don't moms do a lot of listening?
6. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Sorry if it's back there now : )
"Rich Girl" by Hall and Oates. Cole on The Voice sung it last night and it has a very catchy tune.
7. Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why?
To be honest I wouldn't have wanted to explore with any of them. I am reading through US History with my children and really the traveling conditions were awful.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a great week :)