Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now?
Always Speak After Prayer. I have been in some challenging situations recently and I think it would benefit me greatly to pray before opening my mouth.
2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no?
I think it depends on what the topic is. If it is something I am comfortable with I will usually speak up right away. If it is something I am not confident about I will wait and listen. I think it is a good thing.
3. What do you remember best about being 12?
Wanting to be with my friends all the time, thinking that the most important thing to do was to hang out with them.
4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you're stumped go here for inspiration.
I took the quiz and I agree.
5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way?
I just recently got my first smartphone and am still exploring apps. I use The Weather Channel to help when choosing what to wear.
6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why?
I would pick Sanibel, Florida because I'd be close enough to visit my aunt or have her come join us. I've been to San Juan and it is beautiful and the weather gorgous; I've been to Texas and it is way too hot for me; haven't been to California yet but don't really have a desire to go. I'm an east coast girl, through and through.
7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what?
"Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams makes me feel nostalgic for the days of summer when I was a teenager and didn't carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
On January 2nd, I started a whole30. Basically I only eat meat, veggies, some fruit, nuts and healthy oils. I've done it a few times before and it is a great way to reset your metabolism and get rid of cravings. I also added in Intermittent Fasting (I try not to eat anything after 7 p.m. and don't eat breakfast until somewhere between 9 and 11). So far I have lost 16 lbs. I have a way to go still but it feels good to be back on track. If you are interested you can learn more about whole30 here: