|Visit Joyce and join the fun! It is still the same Hodgepodge and gracious host, just a new, updated button :)|
1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing?
I have perfectionist tendencies for sure! One area is cleaning. I like things a certain way and I believe everything has a place. It bothers me when things are not in their proper place.
2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous?
I'm not sure if I'm answering this one right, but as for ridiculous....how about all the protests that are still going on? I'm all for free speech but let's move on people.
3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect?
Cooking well. I didn't have much practice until I was married but have had lots of practice over the past 15 years.
4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast?
If I could eat anything I wanted without having any dietary restrictions it would be 2 fried eggs, toast, bacon, orange juice, coffee and a piece of coffee cake. My Grandpa used to make that breakfast for me when I would visit. I sure do miss him and my Grandma.
5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why.
A few years ago when we drove down to Florida to visit my aunt. We stopped along the way to see family and friends in different states. I'd say it was a perfect 10 because we had safe travels and everyone stayed healthy. It was a relaxed time just enjoying each other's company and having lots of fun. It was the first time in a long while that I could tolerate being in the car for that long due to my dizziness.
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close?
7. How would you spend $300 today?
I would book a hotel for a night out at the end of the island. I'd take my husband and kids for a day away from it all and to listen to the ocean waves.
8. Insert your own random thought here.