Visit Joyce and join the fun!
Swimming in the pool, getting a tan, going to the beach, eating watermelon, watching fireworks, making smores over the firepit, going to Sonic for 1/2 price shakes after 8, listening to outdoor music play live in town, giving myself a bright colored pedicure and eating breakfast on the deck. Yes, I will try to manage all ten this summer.
2. Do you collect seashells when you're at the beach? What do you do with them once you get them home? What's your favorite place to comb for seashells? How many of these 'best beaches for hunting seashells' have you visited? Which one would you most like to visit?
Calvert Cliffs State Park (Maryland), Jeffrey's Bay (South Africa), Sanibel Island (Florida), Shipwreck Beach (Lanai Hawaii), Ocracoke Island (North Carolina), Galveston Island (Texas) and The Bahamas
I sometimes collect seashells at the beach. I wash them and use them to decorate when I get them home. I like to look for them as I walk along our local beach. I have not visited any of the beaches listed but will say Long Island has many beautiful beaches. I would most like to visit Ocracoke Island. North Carolina is on my list for future vacations.
3. At a snail's pace, shell out money, come out of your shell, go back into your shell, drop a bombshell, happy as a clam, clam up...which 'shell' phrase could most recently be applied to some event or circumstance in your life? Explain.
At a snail's pace best describes the completion of our back deck. My husband has been busy sanding it and we have been getting lots of rain so that has made the process very slow. We have to finish staining it but need the weather to cooperate.
4. What summer activity do you dislike? Why?
Anything outdoors during the day that doesn't involve water because I do not like to sweat.
5. What's something you see as quickly becoming obsolete? Does that bother you?
Hand written letters. Yes it bothers me. Texting and emailing are great but there is nothing like receiving a hand written letter in the mailbox.
6. Insert your own random thought here.