2. Slow as molasses, icing on the cake, that's the way the cookie crumbles, have your cake and eat it too, half-baked idea, that takes the cake...which phrase might be applied to something in your life in recent days? Explain.
Have your cake and eat it too. I started WW eight weeks ago. I am losing weight and I have not been hungry. As long as I plan my meals and snacks ahead of time and incorporate a treat each day I think I can stick with it. In the past any diet I have tried restricted certain food groups and that made it hard to maintain long term.
3. Something that's 'easy as pie' for you to do?
Giving myself a manicure. I haven't been to a nail salon in years and polish my nails at least every week. I don't think there is much to it but I have heard people say they can't do their own nails. I don't remember what book I read this in...but the author included checking your nails as part of the preparations made the night before church because you don't want to look down and see your nails a mess on Sunday morning. It really stuck with me.
4. Are you someone who likes to 'sugarcoat' news you think might not be well received, or are you more of a tell it like it is and let the chips fall where they may? Do you like to receive your news the same way you give it?
I think I am more of a tell it like it is although I hope that I am compassionate and gentle in my approach. Yes that is how I like to receive news too.
5. Something you did recently that made you feel like a 'smart cookie'?
I preheated the baking sheets before cooking peppers and onions for fajitas. I finally figured out how to have nicely browned peppers and onions instead of soggy ones. I learned that from watching my daughter make homemade French fries 😉
6. Insert your own random thought here.