1. How do you define peace?
An inner calmness that isn't dependent on outside circumstances.
2. November 3rd is Election Day in the US of A, but did you know it's also National Sandwich Day? Let's vote, shall we? egg salad or tuna salad? chicken salad or grilled chicken on a bun? peanut butter and jelly or a bagel with cream cheese? turkey and swiss or ham and cheddar? grilled cheese or pimento cheese? roast beef-corned beef-or make mine veggie?
Tuna salad (mine made with Hellmann's vegan mayo because I avoid eggs)
Grilled chicken on a bun
Bagel with cream cheese (I love pbj too)
Turkey and swiss but I'd prefer ham and swiss
Grilled cheese (with bacon and tomato)
Roast beef (I like hot pastrami on rye better)
3. When did you last say (or feel) 'no rest for the weary'?
On Monday. It was one of those days where there seemed to be so much catching up on things. I was extra tired for some reason, maybe the time change. It felt like I kept going all day and night.
4. This time last year, where were you?
Same place as this year.
5. Share a favorite song, verse, or quote featuring the word 'peace'.
"You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You."
6. Insert your own random thought here.