Wednesday, April 20, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What are your plans for Easter day/weekend?
I put out Easter baskets to wake up to Easter morning. I may try to make Resurrection Rolls this year for breakfast along with sausage pie. Then off to church for Worship Service. We will have dinner with our family. I am helping with the cooking this year. I am making Spiral Ham, mashed potatoes, carrots, asparagus, green beans and carrot cake for dessert.
2. Besides Jesus, what one person from the Bible would you most like to meet and why?
Paul. He has penned some of my favorite books of the bible.
3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without?
Computers. We typed on a typewriter and wrote letters by hand that were sent by mail. When we wanted to research something we would use an encyclopedia. When we wanted to buy something we had to actually go to the store. To check the weather we used a newspaper or watched the TV forecast. If we wanted to chat with our friends we would go to their house or call them on our home phone.
4. Are you more right brained or left brained? If you're not sure what that means there is an interesting little quiz here.
Left brain! My results were 67% left brain and 33% right brain.
5. What is one thing you intended to do today but didn't?
Sleep more. I was up half the night with a horrible headache and couldn't sleep.
6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reeses Peanut Butter?
Reeses for sure! The rest of the famiy loves the creme eggs but honestly they kind of gross me out. I do put them in everyone else's baskets though.
7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child?
Don't know if I had a favorite but I love the classics...Woody Woodpecker, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Mighty Mouse.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Anyone have any good natural remedies for a massive headache? Please share in the comments if you do :)