Wednesday, April 27, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What is something that bothers you if its not done perfectly?
Well as a person with Type A and perfectionist tendencies, I am trying to change that. I do like things done decently and in order though. I would have to say that dresser drawers need to have all the clothes neatly and in the same direction.
2. What is one of your best childhood memories?
Going to the beach with my mom and sisters. She always packed the best cooler. She didn't forget a thing and the ham sandwiches were ice cold, she brought iced tea and lots of fruit. We would sit under the umbrella and play in the sand and then go play in the water.
3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat?
I will probably watch it, although not sure about live due to the time difference. I do not like wearing hats. They mess up my hair and make my head hot. I did wear one this winter while playing with the kids in the snow.
4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality?
I am the youngest. I am sure it has influenced my personality. I was spoiled and everyone called me the "baby". Since I have grown up I work hard at undoing that. I have always been a hard worker but have had to get used to not having anything I want, even if it means buying it myself.
5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?
Housing. Hello....we live on Long Island. The price for housing here is ridiculous. We are both Long Islanders though and it is our home.
6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, by phone, by email or by letter? Why?
I do not like confrontation (does anyone?) but when it is necessary I believe in person is the best way. I think it is easier to do in a letter or email because there is no interaction so you can just write what you want, but it is rather selfish.
7. Dodgeball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one.
If I had to play one now I would choose kickball. As a kid I liked all of them, but now I would choose the least activity involved. With kickball you get to stand around a lot :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Wow, do I feel like I shared a lot today about me personally! Is it just me, or do you feel funny after sharing about yourself?