Tuesday, October 4, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
Pot roast with gravy, mashed potatoes and veggies. I cook the meat in the crockpot and it makes the whole house smell delicious.
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
Um, yes I think so. Can't wait to read other's responses to this one!
3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
Soda made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. I see every once in a while they sell "Pepsi Throwback" but it is very hard to find.
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
One of the side diamonds in my engagement ring. I noticed it was gone while loading groceries into my car about eight years ago. I went through the parking lot trying to look, but there was so much gravel, sand and little pebbles I would never find it! I eventually gave up and told my husband. I thought he would be upset, but he wasn't and had it replaced. I think the setting was loose from the car accident I had before that. One of the prongs on the center stone was bent so I guess it loosened the side ones as well.
5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
Carnival. It was a toss up between the zoo and the carnival, but then I thought of Zeppoles and made my choice easy. For those of you who don't know what Zeppoles are...they are fried pieces of dough covered in powdered sugar. And no, they are not like funnel cakes. There really is nothing else like them. You buy them by the bag full. Then you shake the bag to get the powdered sugar all over the hot Zeppoles. You eat them while walking through the carnival, trying not to make too much of a mess and hoping you don't have powdered sugar all over your face!
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy? (Please pause the music on my playlist before listening. You can find it in my right sidebar just above this section.)
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
I usually continue until I get my point across and then realize that I am not going to change certain people's minds- LOL!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Was your favorite David Cassidy or Shaun Cassidy? Shaun Cassidy was more of the rage when I was a kid!