Join the fun over at Joyce's!
We hang our Christmas stockings on a mirror that hangs in our hallway. We don’t have a fireplace or a mantel so I found that spot works well. I usually put an orange in them along with necessities like toothbrushes or hand sanitizers along with some fun little toys for the kids and candy. We usually forget to open our stockings and end up doing it late Christmas night or the next day.
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
On average I would say 8. I try for 9 since it was suggested to me by a doctor. It is necessary to get good sleep to heal your adrenal glands. Since stress affects your adrenal glands I am sure everyone could benefit from good sleep ;) Yes, it is enough although I would always probably choose more if given the choice.
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
I don’t want to pick food since I already gave up bananas, cow’s milk and eggs this year. I had some testing done and have intolerances to those. How about ironing? I could give it up if I had to and it might motivate me to get my clothes out of the dryer when it goes off ;)
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they're expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
No, I don’t follow news of the Royals unless it is on Joyce’s blog. I am very happy for them though.
5. For me, the sound of childhood is__________________.
6. Fruit cake-yay or boo? What's your favorite dessert made with fruit?
I don’t want to say boo because it is a traditional Christmas dessert but I am not particularly fond of it. My favorite dessert made with fruit is apple pie. Good old American Apple Pie .
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
I would like to sell some items on ebay. I am trying to get rid of some things and make a few bucks while I am at it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Does anyone know how to change the font of your blog using the new blogger?