Visit Joyce and join the fun!
It seems the lion hasn't gone out just yet. It snowed here Monday night and is still very cold.
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
Washing windows, for sure. I don't have an exact plan but I know I need to wait for the weather to warm up some. I would like to find new curtains for the living room too.
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
I like 'em. Chicken pot pie is my favorite dish made using peas, and this recipe is amazing.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
No, I don't. I am told and shown I am appreciated often and even if I weren't... I hope I would still know what I am doing is of great value, regardless.
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
I usually read the blogs I follow on my blog homepage but I do use Google Friend Connect. I have signed up for bloglovin' just in case it affects that.
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
I agree. It is much easier to appreciate the good things if you have experienced some not so good things.
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
Well, it might sound silly but it was for some take-out food last week. I just wasn't in the mood to cook dinner and was craving an Angus burger from the local BBQ restaurant so I treated the family.
8. Insert your own random thought here?
I missed the Hodgepodge last week so didn't get to say "Happy St. Patrick's Day"! Here is what I made for dinner- corned beef and cabbage with potatoes and carrots. We also had lots of Irish Soda Bread :)
St. Patrick's Day and Easter are so close together this year. Today I took down my St. Patrick's Day decorations and put up my Easter ones. I love the hope this season brings.