Visit Joyce and join the fun!
That I'd always be dizzy. No, I am thankful my dizziness has improved tremendously although it is not 100% gone...yet ;)
2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?
Lack of sleep makes me grouchy. Catching up on sleep makes me happy and if I can't do that a fancy coffee drink usually helps. I used to eat ice cream but am dairy free now. My husband says if you want to see me smile, give me ice cream :)
3. In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?
4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path? Explain.
God and His perfect plan for my life. But if the question is asking about a human being than I would have to say my high school Social Studies teacher. He is the reason I went on to college to become a teacher. I wanted to change lives the way he changed mine.
5. The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?
Grapes. I don't like soggy or mushy grapes. I would have said apples but I like them cooked too.
6. What's the most useless object you own?
My sewing machine. I used it a few times but I get frustrated trying to use it so it's been sitting in my basement for years. If someone is next to me telling me what to do I can use it otherwise I am lost.
7. Share a favorite fall memory.
My wedding day. We were married in the fall, actually Thanksgiving weekend. It was a beautiful fall day and we even managed to get some beach pictures in.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did you know honey is supposed to be good for many health ailments? I've been taking a spoonful with some cinnamon sprinkled on it and it seems to be helping with the fall cold I caught. I read that raw, local honey is best. It is supposed to help with seasonal allergies too. It is easy and tastes good. Have a great week :)