Visit Joyce and join the fun!
Keeping my house in order. Isn't that something that requires constant labor?!
2. What is one word to describe your 'job' or career?
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever? Why?
My first teaching job. It was great because I was officially a teacher and all the excitement that comes along with that. But in retrospect it was not the best match. It was an Orthodox Hebrew school and I am not Jewish. It was a Special Education Preschool and the class I had was not properly put together. There were babies along with toddlers, deaf children, emotionally disturbed children as well as physically disabled children. There really were too many issues going on in one class for one teacher to handle. Thankfully I left that job before the year was over and found a more suitable one :)
4. How do you measure contentment?
To me, contentment is measured by the peace you have being exactly where God has placed you in the circumstances He has placed you.
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins...what's your favorite kind of pickle?
I like pickles, especially on hamburgers. Bread and butter are my favorite but I like dill as well as baby sweet gherkins. One of the best snacks using pickles is pickles, salami and cream cheese. You take a slice of salami and spread cream cheese on it. Then put a pickle spear down the center and roll it up around the pickle. It may sound like a strange combination but trust me it is delicious.
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?
The beach! I love that it is just minutes from my door. I like to go to the beach all year long, even in the snow :)
7. What is one thing on your 'want-to-do' list before summer draws to an official close?
Go for ice cream, well frozen yogurt for me, at a nearby waterside village. It is a popular tourist spot, especially since the ferry to and from Connecticut is there, but it is always fun to walk around and look at the little shops. Actually my husband proposed to me there thirteen years ago this week :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy Labor Day Weekend!