Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. Share a favorite song, book, or movie title containing the word green?
"The Life of Timothy Green".
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson is quoted as saying, 'Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.' Would you agree? Are you a believer in luck?
Yes, I agree. I am not a believer in luck. I believe in God’s favor and blessings.
3. Spring water, Hot Springs, handspring, spring fling, spring break, spring fever, offspring...which 'spring' word best applies to something in your day, week, or life right now?
I don't think any of them apply right now, but I'll say spring break. I'm thinking about how much time we will take off from school for spring break. We aren't going on vacation but I do have a few things I'd like to get done so we will probably take some time off.
4. What's something you do to make yourself look or feel more confident?
I use Henna on my hair. It makes my grays looks like highlights and makes my hair shiny and soft.
5. It's National Celery Month...are you a fan? If so, what's a snack or dish you enjoy that calls for celery?
Not really. I use celery when making chicken soup but that is usually the only time I look for it.
6. What's one thing you wish you'd learned sooner?
How to cook and bake from scratch. I laugh when I think about how hard I thought it was. With the internet and Pinterest, you can find a recipe to make just about anything from scratch. My favorite to make would have to be gravy.
7. Would you like to own a second home? If so where would you want that home to be?
That thought has not crossed my mind. The taxes are so high here I don't think it is something likely to happen.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did you do anything special for St. Patrick's Day yesterday? We made Irish Soda Bread and watched some of the NYC parade on TV. And of course spoke with an Irish accent for the day :)