Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional?
Yes, and yes. I try to make my children laugh every day.
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?
What is the sky blue?
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?
Azaleas! There is a beautiful bright pink azalea bush that has bloomed outside my bedroom window. For some reason the one in my backyard hasn’t bloomed yet. On that note, I have two of the same bushes in my front yard, one on each side of the front door. One side has bloomed and the other hasn’t. Isn’t that strange?
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
No, I haven’t. I would think the best part would be the tips and the worst would be rude customers.
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
It should be outlawed for a woman’s bra straps to be shown on purpose. I don’t care if they are skinny, brightly colored, or whatever, it is still an undergarment and not meant to be shown. It looks absolutely ridiculous. For men I would have to say the pants on the ground look. You know the one where their pants are hanging down and their boxers are showing. That too is absolutely ridiculous.
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
The apostle Paul inspires me. He calls himself the chief of sinners yet was used so mightily by God.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?
“Do the next thing”. I have lots to do and if I think too much about it all I can get overwhelmed so instead I need to just keep doing the next thing and it will get done.
8. Insert your own random thought here.