Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. What does retirement mean to you? Are you planning for it, not thinking about it, looking forward to it, or dreading it?
Retirement doesn't mean much to me. I'm not thinking about it.
2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar?
3. What's your comfort food?
My comfort food is ice cream. Since going dairy free I switched to "ice cream" made from coconut milk. I am starting another much needed round of Whole 30 so that is out for the next 30 days. My diet will consist of meat, veggies, fruits, nuts and healthy oils. I've done it before so am hoping to do it again.
4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
I asked my husband since I couldn't think of anything and he said "helping out a friend in trouble". Aww, isn't that sweet.
5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?
My husband does most of the grocery shopping. He started going for me when I had really bad dizziness and has continued since. Sometimes I'll go along with him but usually I make the list and he goes to get it. I haven't seen a bagger in a long time. The cashier will pack if you wait but usually I am packing while they are ringing. I don't like someone packing my groceries because I pack them in a way that makes putting them away easier.
6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature?
I'd say dolphins jumping in and out of the ocean as we were driving to the Florida Keys.
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
"There is no place like home."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We woke up to snow on the ground on Monday. The past few days have been cold. It just doesn't seem right to have flowers blooming, beautiful blue skies with puffy white clouds and a winter coat on ;) At least the sun is shining and the birds are still chirping :)