Visit Joyce and join the fun!
Celebrating Mother's Day with my family this Sunday.
2. What are some images that come to mind when you hear the word mother?
A smiling woman who puts her children before herself and will do anything for them.
3. What's something beautiful you own or have seen that's made of glass?
I have a beautiful glass pitcher that was my Grandmother's. I have it on top of the china cabinet and use it as a decoration.
4. Was today typical? If not what made it unusual?
Yes, today was typical. Helping my mother-in-law, homeschooling, piano lessons, preparing meals, doing laundry, vacuuming, talking on the phone with family members, sitting down to relax with a cup of tea.
5. What is a quality you wish you could have more of?
Self-control. Sometimes I wish I would have kept my mouth shut.
6. What's the next major purchase you need to make? Will it happen in the month of May?
Well, I don't need to make a major purchase but hope to buy a new easy set up pool. Ours had a leak so we threw it out at the end of the season last year. It wasn't big, but great for sitting in a tube and floating around to keep cool.
7. What responsibility/job/work did you dislike while growing up but has proved helpful to you as an adult?
Cleaning up the dishes, washing and drying them right after a meal was finished. It really has helped me with keeping a clean, orderly kitchen.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Two more days of my whole30 plan! It's the little things I miss (although really it isn't that bad) like ketchup, light French dressing, vanilla almond milk with sugar in it, and coconut ice cream ;) I plan to still eat mostly Paleo since I feel better when I eat that way and still need to lose weight. Now to continue practicing self-control :)