Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. What would you say is the best and worst thing about moving house?
The best thing is getting rid of things that you don't really need as you pack. The worst thing is all of the packing, unpacking and finding a place for everything.
2. What's moved you recently?
I watched a movie on Amazon the other night with my daughter. It is called "Touched By Grace" and I liked it a lot. It was about a girl in high school who moved and became friends with a girl with Down Syndrome. The girl with Down Syndrome was a Christian and invited her to Young Life events. There is more to the story but I don't want to give it away in case anyone wants to see it. But it moved me.
3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so?
I feel like my life is on hold. Due to my dizziness acting up I am not doing as much as I'd like to. Hopefully I'll be moving forward soon.
4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain.
Get a move on, I suppose. I have not been moving as fast as I'd like to (see previous answer).
5. What song makes you want to get up and move?
"Still The One" by Orleans. It makes me happy and I just want to dance when I hear it.
6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'?
A Lara bar. Apple pie is my go to classic flavor, but there are several other delicious flavors.
7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home?
My picture frames with family photos in them. When I moved last year I remember what a difference it made to have my photos out and displayed.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Autumn has arrived at last. It's been a few days since we've needed the A/C. It is time for me to take my long pants out of storage. There is nothing like putting on a pair of jeans after wearing capris and shorts all summer long. One of my favorite things to do when fall arrives :)