Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super?
I made garlic and oil green beans for dinner and my son thought that was super :)
2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb?
Baby back ribs, basted with a mixture of apricot fruit spread, a little apple cider vinegar and a squirt of ketchup.
3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently.
Supersensitive, hormonal shifts usually make me supersensitive.
4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is.
Not initially. I am usually defensive at first but once I love then I love easily.
5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend?
I will mark the day by giving chocolates and candies to my kids, a card to my husband and probably cooking a nice dinner. I do not eat out often, especially on special days where most restaurants have different menus and jacked up prices and long waits.
6. What's something you are loving right now?
Homemade trail mix. Lately I've been mixing raw cashews, almonds, coconut flakes and raisins.
7. Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart.
"Grow up already!" That would be in response to all the protesting, rioting and other nonsense that is going on in our country right now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I wasn't too interested in this year's SuperBowl, but glad I watched some of it, especially the end. It was a great game. And I have to say I just love Tom Brady's family. The love and support they have for him is beautiful.