Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. In a single sentence tell us something about your 40's. If you haven't reached that milestone yet tell us (in a single sentence) something about whatever decade you're in now.
In the midst of my 40's now!
2. Life begins at forty. Agree or disagree? Tell us why. And if not at forty, when?
I disagree. Lots of good living happened before 40. For me I would say at age 23. My new life began then as that is when the Lord saved me.
3. Share a favorite book, song, or quote with a number featured in it somewhere.
10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman
4. A picture's worth a thousand words, a stitch in time saves nine, back to square one, catch-22, on cloud nine, my two cents...pick a number phrase and tell us how it applies to your life currently.
A picture is worth a thousand words. My daughter is graduating our homeschool with Honors. She is such a hard, determined worker. She has also been working through this whole Covid19 crisis. She didn't get to tour college campuses in person but was able to do a lot online and through Zoom. She has made her decision and is registered for the Fall Semester. She will be in the Honors Program as well as the Dean's Scholar's Program for Business. I am so, so proud of her!
5. Last time you drove more than 40 miles from home? More than 400 miles from home? Where were you going? Was it before or after this current season of social distancing?
I don't often drive more than 30 miles from home. The last time I drove (well I was a passenger) more than 40 miles from home would be in 2017. We went on a last minute few day getaway to the East End of Long Island. This was the beachfront.
More than 400 miles would be in 2017 also. We drove to Florida for a family emergency. It was before social distancing. It took over 20 hours so I am thankful there were rest stops and restaurants available to us.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Week 9 of the stay home orders. Some of our state has begun to open up but not our area. We have only met 5 of the 7 criteria. I am happy to see other states seem to be doing well with their reopening. Hopefully it won't be too much longer here.