I am joing in a Saturday Blog Hop from a fellow Long Islander, The Chatty Mommy. There are five questions for us to answer and share. Join in by clicking here.
1. How do you earn extra money for your family? I don't. I tried selling on e-bay and made a couple of dollars, but haven't done much with it lately. Oh and I made $100 at a yard sale. I worked outside of the home as a teacher for the first year and a half after we were married.
2. What is your favorite parenting tip? "Train your child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
3. Any great housecleaning tips? Take a few minutes each morning to tidy up. Wipe down the bathroom sink and toilet, run the vacuum if needed. Before going to bed take a few minutes to straighten up. Wash any dishes, run the dishwasher. Keep a pretty basket handy to put any left out toys in. It is so nice to wake up to a clean house. When doing your weekly cleaning, blast some uplifting music and get moving.
4. How many kids is the perfect amount for you? Hum. Well, right now it would be two, since that is what we have been blessed with. How many God blesses us with is the perfect number.
5. If you could take your family anywhere, where would it be? The White Mountains in New Hampshire. We spent some time there on our honeymoon and a few years later took the kids for vacation. We had a great time. It is so beautiful there and the weather is amazing. The air smells so clean.