Tuesday, July 5, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What is the most useful book in your house?
The Bible. It is our instruction manual for life.
2. What's worse-being too hot or too cold?
Too hot!!! I can't stand being hot and it seems I often am! When you are cold you can always grab another blanket or add another layer, but when you are hot there isn't much you can do (besides jump in a pool or stand in front of the A/C).
3. Share something that made you smile this past weekend.
My son lost his second top front tooth so now there is a big space there. He was so excited and happy to smile and show us his new "hole" :)
4. How do you like your hamburgers? Or don't you?
Medium-well with cheese, pickles, red onions and ketchup on an English Muffin. Buns are good too.
5. What's your summer beach read? If it's not summer in your part of the world then tell us what book you're reading in front of the fire while sipping hot cocoa.
The bible, The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson, Womanly Dominion by Mark Chanski. I like to look at magazines while sitting outside- they don't require too much focus :)
6. How was your birthday celebrated when you were a kid?
Always with a party and cake. Birthdays are always big celebrations, especially since mine is in the summer!
7. What's something that is totally uncool that you love anyway?
Totally uncool....hum. Not sure about that. I bet some of my friends could give you an answer- lol.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
For some odd reason I seem to be attached to the TV after hearing the verdict on the Casey Anthony case. I didn't follow the whole trial but was shocked to hear the verdict. What do you all think about it?