Wednesday, July 27, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is my favorite. I love the combination of the cool mint with chocolate. Ice cream is my first choice for a treat. I also love maple walnut, butter pecan and vienna mocha chunk. But really, there are only a few flavors that I don't like, black raspberry being one of them.
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
Too much! I always come home with clean clothes that were never touched. My husband says he never has to think about anything when we travel because I have everything covered. I like to be prepared :)
3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
White vinegar. I keep a spray bottle of vinegar and water next to my sink. I love that I can spray it next to food and not worry about toxic chemicals getting into our food. It works great on mirrors and glass too. I also add some to the rinse cycle of my laundry and it works as a fabric softener. It is so cheap- I wish I knew about it earlier.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
I would have to say an innocent person imprisioned. I can't imagine the feeling of being locked up with a bunch of criminals knowing I was innocene- torture. For that person to have to be surrounded with such evil and filth each day is unthinkable. On the other hand, no one would want a guilty person on the streets but he/she would not be able to escape their Judge. If their conscience didn't torment them, the thought that they will one day have to answer to God will.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
I have driven from New York to Florida several times. I don't remember how many miles it is, but it took over 20 hours. I love driving through all the different states along the way. (Aunt Carol, if you are reading I hope to do it again soon!)One day I would love to travel cross country. Thought I might do that after high school but it never happened. I started college and work right away.
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
Canoeing. Yuck for tennis and golf and I can't bike anymore because of my back. If I could sit up straight I probably could.
7. What sound drives you crazy?
I hate to even write it....fingernails on a chalkboard!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A couple of weeks ago there was a Harry Potter question on here. Someone asked me why I don't read or watch or allow my children to. I am still waiting for the time to sit down and answer that question on my blog. I know the answer just need to get it written out.