Wednesday, August 10, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why? (if you're in the US here's a helpful list)
I would have to say The Administration for Developmental Disabilities. I don't know much about it, but since I taught Special Education I thought it was close.
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
It isn't easy but remembering that Jesus forgave me helps make it a bit easier.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper?
Potato pancakes with apple sauce. It is too hot to stand over a hot oil pan in the summer, but love making it when the weather is cooler.
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
I didn't know today was National Lazy Day and as a matter of fact I was pretty busy. But I guess the few lazy days I had last week were enough. It was so hot I didn't have much energy to do anything but sit in the A/C.
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children?
We always went clothes and shoes shopping for the new school year. Since I homeschool my children we didn't carry on that one :)
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
Really, you don't want me to. I look forward to reading everyone else's though.
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle?
I have no interest in observing a surgery. I do like watching The Baby Story but have to turn my head every now and then.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am watching Little House on The Prairie right now. Do you ever wonder if they had a better life than us today in the year 2011?