Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly?
Putting things in their proper place. If the kids clean up the playroom/schoolroom and things are in the wrong place it bothers me. There is a spot for everything, including labeled bins!
2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.
No. I believe that the Holy Spirit dwells in Christians though.
3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?
Quickly. I know I am a sap so try to make it as fast as possible.
4. On a scale of 1-10, with ten being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What's your favorite 'spicy' dish?
I guess a 3. I like my hot wings mild-medium. But even then I need bleu cheese dressing ;)
5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?
We have a commercial here for our state's lottery. They have a big ball pit with a man jumping in while the song "More than a feeling" by Boston is playing. I love it!
I don't think that counts as a jingle though. The only one I can think of is the whistle for PC Richards and it sticks in my head!
6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?
Auto! I like driving and being able to stop when I want. Next would be a boat since I love water.
7. What is something you take for granted?
Living in this wonderful country of The United States of America and all the freedoms we have.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I typed numbers 1-6 with one hand. The other hand was holding my laptop plug in. It seems the connection is lose again. We had it fixed already a few months ago and it cost a couple of hundred dollars. Not sure if I will do that again! While I was typing #6 it went dead. So I now I am on my husband's computer in the basement and it is SLOW. So I am not sure when I will visit all your blogs, but I hope soon :)