Wednesday, September 21, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
I am not much of a chili girl. It isn't something that we ate growing up. My husband loves it and I think I have only made it once or twice. When we were dating I went to Texas for a friend's wedding and brought back some chili packet to make for him. He still says it was the best chili he ever had. If anyone has a good chili recipe for the crock pot I would love to give it a try.
2. Red~Orange~Gold...your favorite fall color?
Really, I have to choose one?! I love all of the fall colors but if I had to pick one I would have to say orange.
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
Hum, can't really remember anyone. Maybe Kelly from Charlie's Angels- LOL. I guess as I got older there were a couple of teachers in high school.
4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
I covered a coffee can with construction paper to store our pencils in. Does that count? I also put an already made flower wreath around a candle. I guess you could say I keep it simple.
5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
Anything closed in, like an MRI or a tunnel. I don't like being confined ;)
6. Horse back riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
I love the idea. I have gone a few times when I was a kid but can't say I have done it as an adult. Not sure if I am brave enough anymore :(
7. What is your favorite cliche?
"Many hands make light work."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did anyone else google examples of cliches for help on #7? Please tell me I am not the only one ;)