Wednesday, November 30, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
Yes. Since having kids I send out photo ones. I probably send out about 60-70 although I think my list is getting smaller. I display the cards I receive by stranding them through ribbon and hanging them around the doorways in my living room.
2. When do kids become adults?
At 18, when they can vote, right?
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
No. I have a pretty basic routine. In the summer I may put some separate sunscreen on my face if I am going to be out in the sun for long. Other than that, I can't think of anything different.
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
I can't believe I am going to write this! Pork neckbones. My mom has been making them in tomato sauce since I was a kid. She learned it from my grandmother. I haven't had them in years since I won't make it, but I wouldn't turn it down if my mom or sister made some ;)
5. Gloves or mittens?
Gloves. I received a nice pair of mittens a couple of years ago, but I don't really like the way they feel with your fingers not separated.
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound nicer?
This is a tough question. I hate waiting in line and usually will refuse to. I have to wait in line on buffet lines at church but that I don't mind because I am usually talking to someone and the food is really good.
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December?
Driving out east on the North Fork with my family. We cut down our Christmas tree and stop for hot chocolate. It is so beautiful and peaceful there.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Am I the only one with fall decorations still up? I guess I will start taking them down today, but I refuse to start decorating for Christmas until December 1st :)