Wednesday, December 7, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay?
No, but I hope one day I will have a house where I can be a host. I have lots of ideas of what I would do to make them feel at home. I don't think there is a set time as to how long a guest should stay.
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie? Here's a list in case you're struggling...and yes, you have to pick one.
A Bug's Life. That is such a great movie. I love watching it with my kids.
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
A Big Mac at McDonald's. I thought about how many calories it was and it wasn't worth it. They are so much smaller than I remember too!
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
80%. I love online shopping. There are some things that we usually take one day to go out and actually get in the store. My husband loves Christmas shopping in the crowded stores, but not me.
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?
Poinsettia. Honestly it is the only one that I know what it looks like.
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item.
I haven't made my wish list yet, but a few new nail polishes are always a treat. I try to pick small gifts since the kids like to see me with a lot of presents ;)
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
Marathon. It feels like such a long day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tonight I watched Home Alone 2: Lost in NY. It just reminds me of how beatiful NYC is at Christmastime. Really is there anywhere more beautiful?!