Wednesday, December 14, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not every room, what rooms do you decorate?
No. I decorate the kitchen, living room and bathroom.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
Sweden...to see if I could get a good deal on a Volvo :)
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
Knowing that I will one day be face to face with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and live forever worshipping Him.
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day...what day and age would you choose?
I can't pick one. I guess it would be a holiday with family when everyone was happy.
5. When did you last have 'punch'? If it's not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
I don't remember the last time I had punch although I am sure it was at a shower. I like the recipe that is made with sherbert and ginger ale although I don't have a recipe.
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
Yes. After the gifts. And sometimes we forget until way later.
7. What takes your breath away?
I think my breath was really taken away when my husband proposed to me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I don't think I had any real exciting answers this week ;) Can't wait to read some of the other hodgepodges.