Wednesday, January 18, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?
No, I didn't watch. If I were a contestant (hehe) I would have picked baton twirling as my talent. Haven't twirled in years, but I did for our 5th grade moving up ceremony. How funny!
2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
No and I don't want any. I have no interest in plants. Don't really know why, but they don't appeal to me.
3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student?
I spoke up for the most part. I guess if it were a teacher I didn't like I would avoid eye contact. I had some wonderful teachers- really life changing. Made me want to be a teacher and change lives too. If it weren't for them I would never have been a teacher. I will never forget them!
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?
Sesame chicken, pork fried rice, roast pork loin mein and an egg roll. Sometimes spare ribs and egg drop soup. Oh and lots of duck sauce. I like to have a little of each.
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
A miracle to me is something that can't be described in human terms. Only God and His power can perform one.
6. What's your favorite Disney song? If you're stuck you'll find a list here.
The Growing Pains song. I didn't know it was a Disney song though :) I loved that show growing up and love it even more now knowing Kirk Cameron is a Christian doing some great things.
7. I should have _____________ yesterday.
Worked out. I need to get back to my exercise routine.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Anyone else waiting for snow?