Wednesday, January 4, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
Grace, Mercy and Love. God's of course!
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
For some reason it hasn't appealed to me lately, but my favorite has to be Jumbo Fried Shrimp with tartar sauce. I have wonderful memories of eating it when we would go out to eat with my aunt and grandparents in Florida.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
No. I plan on doing that this weekend. The weather is supposed to be in the 40s/50s and clear so hubby can tackle the lights and decorations outside too :)
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
No! I can't even stand too much action/adventure movies.
5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
Sledding, for sure! I love sledding, although I think it is more like tubing these days.
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
We have a little closet in the basement that we used as a pantry. It has slats on the door so you can see out but can't see in.
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
The ocean. Nothing like staring out on water that seems to have no end. Enjoying God's beautiful creation with my feet in the sand always seems to clear my mind.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is anyone else having odd weather for January where they are? Today was in the 20s and by the end of the week it's forecasted to be in the 50s! It really doesn't feel much like winter except for the bare bushes.