Tuesday, January 24, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. The NFL playoffs were held this past weekend and this year's Superbowl lineup will feature The New York Giants versus The New England Patriots. How do you define 'patriot'?
Someone who loves this country and is committed to fighting to protect our freedom.
2. What's something in your life right now that feels like a 'giant'?
Laundry. It seems like the laundry sorter never stays empty.
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18?
Big hair and long nails.
4. Coconut-mashed potatoes-vanilla ice cream-mayonnaise...which white food would be the hardest to give up?
Vanilla ice cream, hands down.
5. Describe an incident or a day you remember as the coldest you've ever experienced?
It would probably be at the kids' soccer game. It is windy on that field and in the beginning I didn't know how to dress for it ;)
6. You're hosting a brunch...what's your favorite dish to prepare and serve?
Cinnamon rolls. I have tried a few different recipes and seem to love them all :)
7. How do you combat negative thinking?
Reciting God's Word.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It finally snowed here on Saturday. It was a fun day of sledding with the kids. Yesterday was 53 degrees and felt like the first days of spring ;) Now all the snow has melted. Wonder when we will have more snow?!