Wednesday, May 9, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
Being rushed. I don't like time pressures while on vacation.
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
If traveling by car I love to pack a lot of stuff. You never know what you will need, right? Another reason I love traveling by car ;)
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
Unconditional love and acceptance. Lesson taught to me by my sweet children who always have a smile and hug for me.
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Whatever you do, do it unto the Lord! Don't look for shortcuts or the easy way out. It is called work for a reason. Determine to do your best, even when it isn't easy.
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
Lemon Italian Ice. Yum!
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?
I would have to say wedge. I like heels but can't wear them much because my back starts to hurt. A wedge gives a bit more support and stability and can still dress up an outfit. But if I am not dressing up you can find me in my flip-flops!
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
Digging my toes into the sand. Looking out onto the water that never seems to end. The sound of the crashing waves. The smell of the salt in the water. The sound of seagulls overhead. The warm sun on my skin. Running into the cool, refreshing water. Oh wait, was I supposed to pick just one?!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is May feeling like April with all the rain where you are? If the flowers hadn't bloomed I would never know it is spring here.