Wednesday, May 23, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
Winged back hair like Kelly from Charlie's Angels.
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
Yes. Probably about ten times a year. Although our local library is under construction so that probably explains it. When it opens back up I will try to go every other week. When the children were preschool age we went more frequently because they had lots of programs for them.
3. What's the secret to success?
Trusting in the Lord for all things, seeking His kingdom, loving others.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
Volleyball. I haven't played in a long while, but it sure is fun.
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
I don't have a coffee table but on my end table you would find a lace crocheted tablecloth made by my mother-in-law, a green glass dish, a "Live, Love, Laugh" coaster, a ceramic decorative cross tealight holder, a few papers that go along with my jury duty summons, a blank penmanship paper for the children, and a scrap paper with the dates of the Romans sermons I am trying to get for my father-in-law.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
I think so. I am sure it is somewhere in the garage. I don't ride anymore because it is not good for my back. I did take my daughter's bicycle for a spin through the back yard to try it out last year though ;)
7. What's your favorite cheese?
Mozzarella. Who doesn't like anything parmesan or pizza?!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thankful for the many who sacrificed for our freedom!