Wednesday, May 2, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. My daughter is graduating from university this month and plans to teach elementary school. What are three qualities you most want to see evidenced in a teacher?
Dedication, Organization and Care for his or her students. Teaching elementary school can be a lot of fun and a lot of work. I believe these three qualities will keep a teacher going and doing the best job they can.
2. You can tell a lot about a person by_____________________. The way they treat their mother.
3. What song makes you think spring?
Amy's Song by John Denver.
4. May 1st is Mother Goose Day...share your favorite nursery rhyme.
It's raining, it's pouring;
The old man is snoring.
Bumped his head
And he went to bed
And he couldn't get up in the morning.
Rain, rain, go away;
Come again another day;
Little Johnny wants to play.
5. What makes someone unforgettable?
Their love for others.
6. Should music and/or art be part of a well rounded education?
Yes, even though those areas are not my strengths.
7. What social situations make you flustered or nervous?
Crowds. Even since I came down with dizziness crowds make it worse and that makes me nervous.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Not too many random thoughts today. I have had a migraine off and on for the past few days and also a sore throat. A big pot of chicken soup is simmering and I am just trying to function ;)