I'm joining the fun over at Joyce's today. Won't you join me?
"Treat others as you would like to be treated."
2. What's your favorite family recipe?
It would have to be cheesecake. My Mom makes the best cheesecake from a recipe that is called "Anna's cheesecake" although I don't know who Anna is. I believe it was passed down through the family. I have made it a couple of times although I put cherries or strawberries on top since it usually cracks on me.
3. Is the media manipulative?
Yes, I believe so. Everyone has an opinion and unfortunately many have an agenda.
4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend...are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who's your favorite Bond?
No, I am not a big action movie fan.
5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
I hope people never say that I was a hypocrite. I hope that I live my life in a way that reflects what I say and believe.
6. What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?
This may be hard to believe but I have never been to The Statue of Liberty. It isn't something I think of often living here in NY. It would be a site to see though and I would love to visit Ellis Island.
7. Where's your favorite tree?
My favorite is the maple tree, especially in the fall. Isn't it gorgeous?!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Please keep those affected by Sandy in your prayers. There is still much devastation here on Long Island. I just heard yesterday that a friend from high school lost her home. She is one of many.
"The Lord’s our Rock, in Him we hide,
A Shelter in the time of storm;
Secure whatever ill betide,
A Shelter in the time of storm."