Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. What question do you often ask yourself?
"What is wrong with me?!" I often say that to myself when I make a mistake or do something stupid.
2. Do you grow roses? What's your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
No, I am not a gardener but I love roses, especially pale pink ones. The prettiest roses I remember seeing were the ones in my wedding bouquet. See:
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their 'use by' date? Take medication that's expired? Buy a dented can?
Yes, I read labels for freshness dates, almost obsessively ;) I won't use food that is past it's use by date or medication either. I will not buy a dented can and get upset if one gets dented in my pantry.
4. Should athletes be role models?
If they are honest and hard working, why not?
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What's something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
I hope to be a godly wife and mother and one who loves others and is kind. To me, that is a great achievement.
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
I would give a chunk of it to our church so we could build our own building and not have to rent. Then I would build a house for my family and offer to do the same for any extended family that would like it. I would build some kind of housing for those in need and some great outdoor space to enjoy God's beautiful creation.
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
7:03, if it's up to me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is anyone else feeling patriotic following Memorial Day? We went to our town's parade and I teared up a few times. ~Theresa