Visit Joyce and join the fun!
Yes, I think so. I guess if you were being forced to do something at gunpoint there may be exceptions.
2. Has anyone from your home town become famous?
My actual hometown, not that I know of. But there are many famous people from Long Island. Billy Joel and Mariah Carey come to mind.
3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What's a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?
Yes, I own a crock pot and I used it last month to keep chili warm for lunch at church. My favorite dish has to be pot roast. I just salt and pepper a roast, place it ontop of sliced onions and add 1/2 cup of water.
4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
I don't like it, but I think it is increasing.
5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday....will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
I'll try to watch. I would love to see figure skating in person since that is my favorite winter sport to watch. No, I've never been to Russia. I don't have any desire to go there.
6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
I was more into dance than sports as a kid. I did play softball for a short while. I did pretty well in gym class. I did a lot of sit-ups in one minute. Boy, I should have stuck with that ;)
7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that movtivates you to at least get up off the couch?
Thanks for the reminder that I need to get back to working out. While watching the Superbowl, I got off the couch when Bruno Mars starting singing. I tried to dance with my kids but they weren't interested. They were too busy laughing!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I woke this morning to the tinging sound of freezing rain hitting my window. It is a mess out there. It looks like we got a few more inches of snow topped with ice. That will count for my workout today :)