Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Other than the calendar how would I know? What's your favorite thing about spring?
I haven't seen many signs of spring, especially since we woke up on Monday to about 6 inches of snow. It melted pretty quickly though. You would know it is Spring because the birds are chirping each morning. My favorite thing about Spring is watching all the birds that visit my backyard. So far I've seen bluejays and cardinals. I love catching a glimpse of them from my kitchen window.
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently?
Mallomars. It must be the caffeine in the chocolate ;) You can only find them at certain times during the year and when I see them on sale it makes me happy.
3. How does Easter impact you?
It reminds me that I serve a risen Savior. It gives me a renewed purpose and helps me have the right focus in life.
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing...
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten?
Upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone for sure!
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer?
The lever on our toaster. It probably should be glued on but when it falls off I just put it back on and hope it doesn't fall in the crack between the counter and stove.
At times, but it is usually the start of a pity party which I try to put the brakes on. I want to do whatever I do not being motivated by feeling appreciated but just doing it because.
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how?
A fire pit in the backyard. I can buy one but I think it would be cool to build one myself.
8. Insert your own random thought here.