Wednesday, February 1, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
My husband takes care of our taxes.
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Love. God's love has changed me more than any other person or thing could!
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
I don't think you would find it anywhere in my house, but maybe a t-shirt in my closet. I think I would like it as a nail polish color on my toes :)
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I do have a small Precious Moments collection. They are in my china closet to be looked at behind the glass doors. I did have a Precious Moments cake topper that was used at our wedding.
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
This is a hard one. I guess I could say I bake with whole wheat flour?
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
The a/c needed to be fixed a couple of summers ago, but before that it was a few years ago when our Grand Caravan would act funny when it rained. It was some sort of electrical problem and I was able to convince my husband to trade it in for a new Town & Country, which I love.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
Less. That is a good trend. I am learning to not have to be busy every second of the day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So today it is in the upper 50s here. Seriously it feels like spring.